Sunday, April 1, 2012

this is full fool fuel

Ever have your tarot cards read? The Fool card is a good one. When you get it, it means a new beginning. It's like starting over again. You get a do-over. Sort of like exiting Plato's cave and being astounded at the remarkable world and its possibilities. Most people these days are concered about age and time. But perhaps neither really exist. And if that's the case, then you can really start something at any age. And if you want to do it, you better do it because if you don't you'll end up being bitter, which makes you hunched over, and frail, and weak.

Pretend that was a moderately long April-Fools-Day-themed essay that inspires you.

Below you'll find my totem for April. I think I've moved on to Phase III, whatever that is, as I float higher and become closer to my creator, or whereever my creator intended me to be. I'll turn these twisted sculpture photos into their own story . . . still working on how. For now, this is my inspiration for my new painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment